EXPERTISE, QUALITY AND EFFICACY
Pharmalp supports people who wish to take responsibility for their health, by offering them natural and effective products that work on both symptoms and causes in order to prevent recurrence.
Our research and products are based on scientific proof of effectiveness and tolerance, and our industrial partners have been selected with great care.
We are proud of our Swiss roots and our ambition is to offer effective, high-quality products in line with the reputation built up by Swiss companies across the globe:
• Phytotherapy products based on alpine plants extracts or micro-algae for preventing or caring certain daily disorders: stress, sleep disorders, fatigue, lack of vitality,….
• Products based on good bacteria for the microbiota, the body’s key player in health, digestive well-being and immunity. Innovation, quality and effectiveness, at the heart of our concerns !
LOCAL PARTNERS, FROM THE PLANT TO THE FINAL PRODUCTS
Since its creation, Pharmalp has committed to a social and environmental responsibility initiative and collaborate with local actors.
• Organic mountain farmers settled in the Swiss Alps, for the cultivation of the plants and fruits used in our products (Melissa, Lemon thyme, Rhodiola, Edelweiss, Aronia,…)
• The company Mediplant also located at the PhytoArk site in Conthey (Wallis) for the alpine plants extraction.
• Manufacturing of our phythoterapy products 100% made in Switzerland.
• Collaboration with the Swiss Foundation, Polyval, (www.polyval.ch) for our packaging and logistic activities. This foundation is a social enterprise with an industrial vocation accredited according to the GMP standards by Swissmedic.
VERY ACTIVE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT, WITH SWISS ACTORS
We are driving the development of our products, from the identification and preclinical validation of specific ingredients to the development of the final formulas. At all stages of our development process, we prioritize collaborations with swiss actors.
Our research activities are conducted in partnership with Swiss Academics (HES-SO Wallis, Universities of Fribourg, Geneva, Lausanne and Basel). Our work is actively supported by the canton of Valais via the Funds for Innovation offered by The Ark Foundation.
In 7 years, Pharmalp has launched on the market 14 products, and filed an international patent pending on the effectiveness of a plant extract against Candida albicans.
THE FORMULATION OF OUR PRODUCTS IN FIGURES
- •Organic Plants : 95% of the alpine plants in our products are organically cultivated
- •Vegan : 98 % of our food supplements formulas are vegan
- •Sweeteners: 100 % of our formulas are aspartame-free
- •Gluten : 100 % of our raw materials are gluten-free
- •Pig gelatine : 100 % of our formulas contain pig gelatine
- • Lactose : 85% of our raw materials are lactose-free