CONCERNED ABOUT THE HEALTH OF YOUR HEART AND ARTERIES?
After the age of 50, it is important to monitor your lifestyle and diet to maintain healthy cardiac functions.
Exercising, quitting smoking, adding variety and balance to your diet, reducing your LDL cholesterol levels, and monitoring your blood pressure are some of the steps recommended to stay fit.
HIBISCOL is a food supplement for supporting changes in habits and lifestyle for people who are concerned about their heart health:
Made from Hibiscus flower heads and chokeberries, and combined with vitamin B1
Hibiscus and chokeberry are plants rich in polyphenols et anthocyanins
Thiamine (vit B1) contributes to normal cardiac function
Boxes of 30 and 90 tablets.
Food complement with organic plants (Hibiscus, Aronia) and Vitamin B1 (15% of the NRV).
1 tablet contains 22 mg of polyphenols and 9 mg of anthocyanins.
List of ingredients : Chokeberry (Aronia) extract (Aronia melanocarpa) ; Hibiscus extract (Hibiscus sabdariffa) ; sorbitol (sweetener) ; silicon dioxide (not nano, stabiliser) ; acetylated starch (modified starch) ; talc (anti-caking agent) ; magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent) ; glycerol (glazing agent) ; vitamin B1.
Gluten and lactose-free. Suitable for vegans.
- In all situations, a change of lifestyle (balanced diet, physical activity, stress control, etc.) must be adopted in combination with HIBISCOL®
- Adults and children > 6 years : 1 tablet / day before meals (morning or midday), to be swallowed with a glass of water.
– In health support : 1 tablet per day
– Under an health professional advice : 1 to 2 tablet(s) / day*
* On medical advice. Begin with 1 tablet per day for 4 weeks. If required, it is possible to increase the daily dose to 2 tablets / day.
This food supplement does not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage at room temperature (< 25°C)
key points :
+ Innovative and unique formula made in Switzerland
+ The chokeberry is grown in Switzerland and the hibiscus in Senegal, by a women’s cooperative
+ These two plants are rich in polyphenols and anthocyanins
+ Vitamin B1 (thiamine) contributes to normal cardiac function
+ Gluten-free and lactose-free, and no animal-based ingredients