INUROLA® is an innovative dietary supplement to improve urinary excretion, especially if you feel the need to urinate more often or if you feel discomfort during urination.
Women are more often concerned by this than men because their urethra, the duct connecting the bladder to the exterior of the body, is shorter, making it easier for pathogenic bacteria (principally Escherichia coli) to enter the bladder.
Synergistic combination of 6 active ingredients : 2 extracts of Swiss plants, D-Mannose, Prebiotics (FOS), Vitamin D3 and Zinc:
• 2 Swiss plants: smallflower Willowherb (Epilobium parviflorum) and Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) from Switzerland grown by organically-certified mountain farmers.
• D-Mannose, an ingredient recognised for its specific effects.
• Prebiotics (FOS) to promote the growth of good bacteria to the detriment of pathogens such as coli.
• Vitamin D3 and zinc that help the immune system function normally.
Product available in boxes of 20 tablets.
Dietary supplement with 2 plant extracts (109 mg of Willowherb, 23 mg of Meadowsweet), D-Mannose, Prebiotics (FOS), Vitamin D3 of plant origin (250% of the NRV*) and zinc (13% of the NRV*).
Gluten and lactose-free.
List of ingredients: D-Mannose; extract of the aerial parts of the smallflower willowherb (Epilobium parviflorum); fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS); extract of the flowering tops of meadowsweat (Filipendula ulmaria); zinc gluconate; vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol); anti-cacking: magnesium salts of fatty acids; coating agents: hydroxypropylcellulose, talc, glyerol.
INUROLA® is suitable for adults only.
- – When required: take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening for 5 days, swallowed down with a glass of water. If there is no improvement after 5 days, consult your healthcare professional.
- – To maintain well-being: 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening for 10 days. Repeat every 3 months.
For women who are pregnant or breastfeeding and men, only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
It is recommended that use is limited in time (no more than 10 consecutive days) and that the advice of a healthcare professional is followed.
This dietary supplement does not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage at room temperature (<25°C)
+ Synergistic and innovative formula, made in Switzerland
+ Alternative to standard solutions, respectful of the organism
+ Smallflower fireweed and Meadowsweet are grown by certified organic mountain farmers